Borrow £250 to £3,000
- Bad Credit Accepted
- Fast Payout
- No Fees
- Secure Application
Short Term Guarantor Loans
£250 – £3,000
APR Rates from 278% to 1576%
3 – 12 month repayment
Personal Guarantor Loans
£1,050 – £3,000
Whole of Market panel
Trusted panel of lenders
Rates from 5.7% to 278% APR
3 – 36 month repayment
Representative 481.6% APR.
Representative example: £500 borrowed for 5 months. Total amount repayable is £991.85 in 5 monthly instalments of £198.37. Interest charged is £491.85, interest rate 236.1% pa (variable).
Guarantor Loans for Tenants
- Finding guarantor loans online for tenants is far easier today than a few years ago.
- Many UK direct lenders offer high acceptance loans for tenants who can provide a guarantor.
- Previous stumbling blocks like having bad credit are also less of an issue.
Even though the financial condition service in the United Kingdom is growing, this is simply not correct. While the recovery has taken place since the economic crisis of 2008, the Brexit vote and with it, leaving the European Union in the near future, indicates that financially, even forecasters are unsure how matters will turn out.
But what does this imply to the man in the street? Where does it set out an already under strain public? Well, surely in our view, things are going to get far stronger before they get any better. And that means one thing only. People are going to use more and more credit products or service to get by as not many have disposable income or savings anymore.
We can see it across the country already. In fact, many loan products or service are being introduced more and more, including tenant guarantor loans. But what exactly is this type of loan? How does it work? How do you apply for one? Well, in this article we will be taking a closer look, learning the ins and outs of the tenant guarantor loans.
Borrow anything from £100 to £25,000 today.
Quick online application takes minutes.
What is a Tenant Guarantor Loan?
Simply put, a tenant guarantor loan is an unsecured credit product offered by a number of companies across the United Kingdom like TFS. It is particularly aimed at members of the public who have a poor credit history against their name or even in some cases, been declared bankrupt. Over the past number of years, these have become a very common way to lend money for this chosen group of service.
There are a few conditions, however. When applying for a tenant guarantor loan you will need a second party to co-sign the loan and quotes with you. This person is your guarantor and by signing the loan with you, they have agreed to pay the instalments should you miss a payment. Of course, a lender like Amigo is more than susceptible to give a loan in this case because the guarantor acts as a security buffer.
In most cases, a tenant guarantor loan is used in a time of emergency when an unexpected expense arises which an individual has no other way to pay off. By taking out a tenant guarantor loan, they can raise sufficient money to see off that expense, be it a sudden medical bill, a death in the family or something similar.
Lately, however, individuals who have bad credit ratings have come up with a clever use for these loans. Along with other similar bad credit loan types, for example, a logbook loan, people who pay their instalments each month and eventually finish paying off a loan over its terms can help improve their credit score no end. By doing so, you can finally put yourself in a position where your credit score becomes positive and you will have other lending options from banks and other financial companies such as Amigo. You may also have access to things such as a mobile phone contract, something you would be turned down for if you had a poor credit rating.
Loan Guarantors – Who Should I Ask?
Well, individuals are worried to approach someone to ask them to co-sign on a loan like in Yes, even if it is a close family member. At the end of the day, our advice is to find somebody you know will sign for you, has the financial resources to help if you default on a payment and who will agree to act as guarantor on your behalf. Your guarantor should also not suffer from a poor credit rating. If they do, the loan will not be approved. Finally, keep in mind that the person who agrees to sign as a guarantor must be younger than 65.
Advantages of Guarantor Loans or Credit
A guarantor tenant loan has a number of benefits for the individual applying for one.
- As we have already pointed out, many people are in grave financial difficulty. When they need to apply for a loan in Yes for a considerable sum of money, their credit rating can be their downfall. With a guarantor tenant loan, even if you have a poor credit rating against your name, this will not affect your possibilities of securing a loan.
- A guarantor credit loan is far more ambitious in terms of a yearly percentage rate than a payday loan, another popular loan the public of the United Kingdom favour.
- Unlike a logbook loan that deals with your vehicle, motorbike, truck or caravan as a kind of collateral, a guarantor tenant loan requires no such thing. Bear in mind though, that should you default; the guarantor who signed the loan with you will have to make a payment for that month’s instalment. It is for this reason that we suggest a family member, as you are more likely to not default and make a family member pay in your stead.
- Once you have the person who will support as a guarantor for you, the real signing up method and administration to set up the loan is fast and painless. Many institutions that offer this type of loan promise to have it in bank accounts within a day like TFS.
- As stated briefly above, you can use a tenant guarantor loan in your favour to start up a bad credit history into a positive one or to even help create a credit history when just starting out in the working world.
Don’t wait! Get an instant decision now
Compare loans for tenants with no guarnator
More No Guarantor Loans FAQs
How fast can I get tenant loans with no guarantor?
Provided that you supply all of the required information when completing the online form, you will normally be able to obtain loans on the same day that you apply. This gives you access to extra cash when you need it the most.
How many lenders will assist me?
After providing your personal information on the online application form, you can deal with at least one lender. In cases where you are contacted by multiple lenders, you will be able to choose the loan offer that works best for you.
Why was my application turned down?
Common reasons for your loan application to be declined can include:
- Insufficient information being provided on your application form
- Earnings or benefit income being insufficient to repay a loan
If your application is declined, you may reapply, provided that you rectify the reason for non-approval of borrowing.
Must I have a guarantor?
These days, most lenders won’t recommend you to provide a guarantor in order to have your application approved. If you need to provide one, your lender will inform you at the time of applying.
Do I obtain physical cash?
In most cases, you won’t be provided with physical cash in lieu of your instant loans with no guarantor. Funds will instead be deposited into your bank account – so you must ensure that you provide the correct banking details at the time of application.