Borrow £100 to £25,000*
- Bad Credit Accepted
- Fast Payout
- No Fees
- Secure Application
Short Term Loans
£100 – £1,000
Rates from 278% to 1576% APR*
3-12 month repayment
£1,000 – £25,000
Whole of Market panel
Trusted panel of lenders
Rates from 5.7% to 278% APR*
3-36 month repayment
Representative example: £500 borrowed for 5 months. Total amount repayable is £991.85 in 5 monthly instalments of £198.37. Interest charged is £491.85, interest rate 238.1% pa (variable). Representative 481.6% APR.
£100 Payday Loans for Bad Credit
- Borrowing a small amount such as £100 can be one of the easiest forms of lending.
- With smaller amounts, lenders might be more willing to accept bad credit and no guarantor.
- UK direct lenders can be compared online to get the cheapest interest rates possible.
If you need a small amount of cash to tide you through your next paycheck, traditional loans from banks and other mainstream financing institutions might not be the ideal options. Banks are known for their slow processing times and stringent qualifications and they don’t usually entertain loan applications for small sums of cash. And if you don’t have that stellar credit rating that many traditional lenders are looking for from their borrowers, then a 100 payday loan bad credit might be a good option for you. Simply apply online or in-store and you will be approved for a quick £100 loan right away.
Borrow anything from £100 to £25,000 today.
Quick online application takes minutes.
Securing A £100 Payday Loan Bad Credit
If you are looking to secure a £100 payday loan for bad credit, you might be thrilled to hear that there are plenty of options and lenders that can cater to your need for funding. Here are the easy steps that you can take to obtain £100 payday loans in the UK even if you have bad credit.
- Find a lender – As mentioned earlier, there is an abundance of lenders that provide short term loans for small amounts of money, typically less than £500. You can compare your options using a comparison site or rely on a broker to make your search quicker and easier.
- Check the eligibility criteria – Every lender has its own eligibility criteria that is why it’s important that you check them first before applying to save yourself time and a rejection slip. Generally, lenders will require you to have an active bank account and regular source of income before they approve your loan application for a 100 payday loan bad credit.
- Go to the lender’s website – Once you have found a potential lender and have verified that you meet the eligibility criteria, visit the lender’s website to review the final fees and loan terms and submit your application. You will need to relay your personal, employment and banking information on hand to confirm your identity and income.
- Wait for the lender’s approval – There are lenders who will need a full day to complete your application and there are those who can do it a lot faster. This will depend on your lender but most of the time, you can expect to have your loan deposited into your bank account in the same day you made your application with a 100 payday loan bad credit.
Are You Qualified For A £100 Payday Loan Bad Credit?
Normally, you can take out a 100 payday loan for bad credit if you are 18 years of age and a legal resident of the United Kingdom. And depending on the payday lender and the payday loan option, you may also be required to be employed. If you are not employed, you can also find lenders who will consider your application based on your unique personal circumstances. You will also need to have a reliable source of income that can afford your loan and its repayments. There are lenders who will put a minimum on your earnings but there are those who will just need to see the history of your pay over the previous three months to approve your application.
Don’t wait! Get an instant decision now
Compare £100 Payday Lenders
More FAQs on £100 Payday Loans for Bad Credit
Can I apply for £100 payday loans with bad credit?
Most certainly! These days, having a bad credit history doesn’t mean that you will not be able to borrow a small sum of money. In fact, many lenders are now willing to provide loans of as little as £100 to individuals who have bad credit histories.
Will I get my money quickly?
Yes! Lenders know that individuals who apply for loans from them normally need to get access to these funds as quickly as possible. This is why many of them enable direct bank deposits to be done into your bank account, enabling you to have same day access to the money you need.
How do I repay my loan?
Not only is it easy to obtain online loans these days; lenders have simplified the process for you to repay the money you’ve used as well. All you need to do is ensure that you have sufficient funds in your bank account on the date that each instalment needs to be repaid, and the funds will be deducted automatically.
What if a repayment instalment is late?
If you don’t have sufficient funds in your bank account on the day that a loan instalment is due to be deducted, you will be charged additional interest on the full outstanding amount. This is why you must ensure that you have enough money available to cover each instalment as it comes due.
What info must I provide when applying?
You will need to provide the following information when applying for £100 payday loans for bad credit:
- Full name and UK-based physical address
- Proof of employment or alternative source of regular income
- Mobile number
- Bank account number