Borrow £100 to £25,000*
- Bad Credit Accepted
- Fast Payout
- No Fees
- Secure Application
Short Term Loans
£100 – £1,000
Rates from 278% to 1576% APR*
3-12 month repayment
£1,000 – £25,000
Whole of Market panel
Trusted panel of lenders
Rates from 5.7% to 278% APR*
3-36 month repayment
Representative example: £500 borrowed for 5 months. Total amount repayable is £991.85 in 5 monthly instalments of £198.37. Interest charged is £491.85, interest rate 238.1% pa (variable). Representative 481.6% APR.
Choosing a £500 Loan Direct Lender
- Numerous £500 loans are available online direct form UK lenders.
- Cheap interest rates and high acceptance rates make them a popular form of lending.
- If you’ve been refused a loan due to bad credit before, you could still be eligible.
Often, carefully managing your finances can be a tricky business. Sometimes, unforeseen expenses that you didn’t prepare on or bills costing more than you budgeted can instantly put you in a tough financial position. Conversely, you might have managed your earnings in advance only to find out that everything is going to be tight. That’s where a £500 loan direct lender comes in handy. Whether you are looking to take out a 500 pound loan to take a much needed holiday or a small loan for any purpose, the financial product could be just the thing you need.
Borrow anything from £100 to £25,000 today.
Quick online application takes minutes.
A £500 Loan Direct Lender
When you opt with a £500 loan direct lender, you will be applying directly for a loan from a lender and the lender will fund the money that you availed for directly to you. If you are approved, the agreed loan amount will normally be deposited directly into your designated bank account. To qualify for a 500 pound loan from a direct lender, you will have to meet certain eligibility requirements that may be slightly different from other lenders. Every direct lender has its own unique criteria when it comes to lending but typically they would require you to be at least 18 years of a age and a legal resident of the United Kingdom with an income that is enough to afford the loan and its repayments.
Advantages Of A 500 Loan Direct Lender
There are plenty of direct lenders in the UK who provide flexible 500 loan deals to borrowers in the UK as long as they are qualified. When you decide to take out a loan from a direct lender, there are also certain advantages that you can enjoy such as:
- Quick and straightforward process – Taking out a 500 pound loan from a direct lender is normally quick and easy. Simply make an application on a lender’s website that can be accomplished in just several minutes and once you are approved, you will have your money deposited into your account without delay.
- The lender of your choice – Because you are applying directly, you have complete control on which lenders you will want to work with. If you don’t like what a lender is offering, you can simply move on to the next without penalty or obligation.
- Direct negotiations – No other person is representing your loan deal but yourself which means you can contact your lender directly if there are issues and concerns that bother you. You can also try and negotiate with your lender directly to work out a loan deal that is more favourable to your needs and present circumstances.
Watch Out For Predatory Lending
And finally, never enter into a credit agreement with a predatory lender just because you really need funding right away. There are also loan sharks that can trick you into signing into a loan agreement that is actually exploitative in nature. As a good rule of thumb, always opt with a lender that is reputable and properly licensed. The direct lender providing you with a 500 pound loan must be regulated by the FCA or Financial Conduct Authority to ensure that all your interests are being protected.
Don’t wait! Get an instant decision now
Compare £500 loans from direct lenders
More Direct Lender Loan FAQs
Will I only deal with direct lenders?
Most definitely! This ensures that you are dealing with a reputable loan provider and it also provides you with a direct point of contact in case you have any questions regarding your loan.
What if my repayment is late?
In cases where there are insufficient funds in your bank account for your lender to deduct an instalment, additional interest and/or penalty fees will be levied on the full outstanding amount of your loan. As such, you must ensure that there are sufficient funds available in your account on the dates that instalments are going to be deducted.
Must I provide upfront loan security?
When obtaining a £50 loan from direct lenders (or larger amount in some cases), you will not need to provide any form of upfront security. These lenders understand that not everyone is able to provide any form of security when applying for fast cash loans.
What information must I provide?
When filling in the loan application form, you will need to provide the following information:
- Your name, UK-based physical address and age
- Information regarding current income and expenses
- A valid mobile number
- An active bank account number
If any other information is needed, your lender will inform you when applying.
Is it easy to obtain a £50 from direct lenders?
Absolutely! All you will need to do is complete a basic online application form and submit it with all of the required information (this is extremely important). Failure to provide all of the requested information can result in your loan application being delayed or even declined.